We are delighted to report that the Poster Session was a great success with excellent attendance and exciting science and engineering.
The winners this year are:
Graduate Student Category:
- First Place: Jonathan Franklin (Kroll Lab)
- Second Place: Le “Lizzie” Ngo (Engelward Lab)
- Tied for Third Place: Jules Stephan (Nolan Lab) and Daniel Rothenberg (White Lab)
Postdoctoral Scholar Category:
- First Place: Supawadee “Apple” Chawanthayatham (Essigmann Lab)
- Second Place: Yehuda Brody (Blainey Lab)
- Tied for Third Place: Victor Hernandez-Gordillo (Griffith Lab) and Annelien Zweemer (Lauffenburger Lab)
If you were unable to attend this year, please be sure to join us next year! The poster session was made possible by support from the Center for Environmental Health Sciences, the Department of Biological Engineering, and the Myriam Marcelle Znaty Memorial Research Fund.